- Responsible for preparation of documents and forms for real estate transaction e.g. transfer of ownership, lease of immoveable properties, mortgage, easement/servitude, etc.
- Attend the relevant land offices for application submission and registration for real estate transaction in Bangkok and other provinces until completion.
- Conduct land searches at relevant land offices in Bangkok and other provinces to obtain documents and information with respect to lands and buildings as assigned by supervisors.
- Contact with land officers and relevant government authorities for consulting, following up the progress of the closing transaction then report to supervisors on the assigned tasks.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Attend the relevant DBD application preparation and registration for company in Bangkok and other provinces until completion.
- Conduct litigation search at relevant court in Bangkok and other provinces to obtain information as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor's degree or higher (legal knowledge will be an advantage).
- Have experience in real estate-related work in a financial institution, real estate company, law firm, or industrial estate is a plus.
- Experience in contacting and coordinating with the Land Department and other government agencies such as the Ministry of Industry and the Ministry of the Interior.
- Be able to travel within Bangkok and other provinces.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently and harmoniously in a team environment.
- High degree of responsibility and ability to work under pressure and deliver on time.
- Fast learner with interpersonal skills and service mind.
- Annual leave (starting from 13 days/year)
- Life & accident insurance
- Medical claim allowance
- Provident fund
Charin & Associates Limited
Unit 1609-1610, 16th Floor, Park Ventures Ecoplex, No.57 Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
02 108 2344, 083 307 0777
Note for direct application via email:
Applicants are asked to send thier resumes with photo, along with education transcipt and certificate, plus a letter of intent, in a SINGLE PDF file with the subject name 'Application for [position] - [applicant's full name]'